* Agua Caliente Cultural Museum Learn about the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians and other Native cultures.
* Annenberg Theatre - At the Palm Springs Art Museum.
* Anza Borrego Desert State Park - This 600,000-acre park, the largest in the United States, enjoys virtually the same climate as the Coachella Valley.
* Balloon Above The Desert : Greet the sun or bid it farewell as you drift in beautiful desert skies in one of the most peaceful experiences of a lifetime.
* Fantasy Balloon Flights : The best view of Southern California's unique deserts, coastline, lakes, and wine country are enjoyed aloft.
* Big Wheel Bike Tours : The desert's premier guided bicycle tours!
* Canyon Jeep Tours : Join us for any one of three tours that will leave you breathless.
* Celebrity Tours : View the best of the famous Palm Springs Desert Resorts from the comfort of our quiet, air-conditioned coaches.
* Coachella Valley Museum & Cultural Center : The museum's purpose is to collect, preserve, display, and interpret the material culture of Coachella Valley.
* Desert Adventures : Jeep Eco-Tours to the infamous San Andreas Fault.
* Explore The Power Windmill Tours : Travel an electric-powered vehicles through a forest of towering, silently spinning windmills.
* Fabulous Palm Springs Follies - Aworld-famous, Broadway-caliber celebration of the music, dance, and comedy of the 30's and 40's, with a cast old enough to have lived it. Runs from October through May each year.
* General Patton Memorial : Come and see the General Patton Memorial in Chiriaco Summit, California.
* McCallum Theatre : The Bob Hope Cultural Center.
* Palm Canyon Theatre : Come see all the exciting shows at the Palm Canyon Theatre.
* Palm Springs Aerial Tramway : Experience the adventure of riding the world's largest rotating tramcars at the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. One of the world’s most spectacular aerial rides, Mountain Station at 8,5l6 feet features a restaurant, cocktail lounge, gift shop and movie theater. Mt. San Jacinto State Park and Wilderness offers 54 miles of hiking trails, wilderness mule rides, cross-country skiing and snow-tubing with rentals available.
* Palm Springs Air Museum : Where history flies through the skies and your guides are the people who made history.
* Palm Springs Art Museum : Discover a cultural oasis in the desert.
* Sailplane Enterprises : Tell us about your dream flight, and that is what we will do.
* SHOP: Desert Hills Outlet, Cabazon Outlets, Westfield Mall and * El Paseo Shopping District- El Paseo features over 150 world-class shops, clothing boutiques, art galleries, jewelers, restaurants and much, more...all lined along a beautifully maintained picture-postcard floral and statue-filled mile.* The Living Desert : 1,200-acre wildlife and botanical park, featuring rare and endangered desert animals and African wildlife including bighorn sheep, mountain lions, Mexican wolves, cheetahs, warthogs and zebras.
* Whitewater Trout Farm : Fantastic trout fishing is available for our visitors. No license needed and no limit.
* Indian Canyons - Andreas, Murray and Palm canyons. Trading post, picnic grounds, hiking and horse trails. Fifteen miles long, Palm Canyon is one of the great beauty spots in Western North America. Its indigenous flora and fauna are breathtaking contrasts to the stark, rocky gorges and barren desert lands beyond. Visit the Trading Post for hiking maps, refreshments, Indian art and artifacts, jewelry and conversational cultural lore.
* Joshua Tree National Park - Mojave and Colorado deserts join to form the park, approximately 1,241 sq. miles. Varieties of flora, wildlife sanctuary, campgrounds, horse and hiking trails.
* Parachutes Over Palm Springs - Enjoy a mile-high, five-minute canopy ride in tandem with a certified instructor on your first jump.
* The San Andreas Fault Tour - A three-hour tour of one of the greatest wonders of the world!
* Palm Springs International Festival of Short Films-A summer showcase of rising talent featuring...Short Film, Video, and Animation.
* CASINOS: Agua Caliente Casino, Casino Morongo, Fantasy Springs Casino , Spa Resort Casino , Spotlight 29 Casino.